15 Fashion Questions

Posted by kari On 6:31 PM
i have a guilty little pleasure, besides reality tv, and that is definitely surveys. haha i know kinda dorky right. but ever since high school i have loved filling them out and loved reading what other people answer too! so i found a fashion survey (combination of two of my favorite things) and i decided what the heck! let's do it!

1) What is your favorite style to wear? if i could best categorize my style it would probably lean towards california casual with a mix of bohemian thrown in. i live in denim shorts and flowy bohemian tops in the summer with some turquoise jewelry thrown in the mix. i love long maxi dresses that have a nice flow, v neck tees, scarfs, skinny jeans and gold sandals. this year my goal is to break out of my comfort zone a little bit more and try new things so hopefully i'll be featuring that soon.

2) Who is your fashion role model? my fashion role model is definitely lauren conrad, as you probably know. my husband gets so tired of me always talking about her and her fashion sense and im sure he thinks i have a girl crush on her. but she really is such an amazing fashionista. i loooooove her casual style, but admire that she really knows how to dress it up.  she has the california cool down to a tee. i also really admire some fashion bloggers out there and loove there style.  my three faves are definitely the Honeybee, Nicole from nicole's guide to style and the little brunette mermaid. they have such amazing styles and are my go to blogs when im looking for some inspiration. the funny thing is that i think they all live in southern california too!

3) What do you always have on? let's see. i always always always have my engagement ring and wedding ring on and i don't even take it off in the shower. i just get it cleaned very often. but without it i feel completely naked. besides that i usually always have stud earrings on, unless i am dressing up a bit and then i put on some cute chandelier earrings or some silver hoops.  but my ears always have to have something in them.  my favorite place to get studs is nordstroms bp.  they probably have hundreds of different stud earrings and the prices range from 3-8$, so i buy tons and tons of them!
4) What are your favorite jeans? vigoss jeans. i probably have almost every pair made and i really really love them.  they are perfect for tall girls with long legs (i'm 5'10 and i hate when jeans are soooo short, but if i buy long they are swimming on me) vigoss jeans fit perfectly.  i used to have to buy jeans in bigger sizes for the length and get them taken in at the waist and thighs to fit just perfect, but with these i can wear them straight off the rack.

5) What are your favorite sunglasses? i actually don't like to wear sunglasses. they annoy me. but since i just had lasik eye surgery two weeks ago, i have to be very good about wearing them.  i'll have to keep you updated on what kind i decide on, but more than likely, they will have big bug-eyed frames! haha.

6) What are your fave shoes? my favorite shoes..eeeek. that's a tough one. i don't think i can narrow it down. my fave shoes now are probably my steve madden cowboy boots. they are so comfortable and when i wear them, i just feel "fun" haha. 

7) Who influenced you to write about fashion? i love fashion. i was a pretty big tomboy growing up. basketball was my life and on top of that i went to a catholic school and wore uniforms. so college was a big awakening to me. i really started to looove fashion and enjoy looking at different clothes. i think other fashion bloggers are what inspired me to start my own blog. my husband always encouraged me to start one also and to share my love of fashion with others out there! so here i am!

8) What is your fave store? favorite store.hands down. NORDSTROMS. im a nordies girl for sure and love their mix of styles there. i always run into my best friend there and we usually end up with similar outfits in our bags.

9) Who is your fave fashion person on YouTube? i really love these two sisters, Elle and Blair.  they are super cute and down to earth and blair especially makes me laugh. they do really cute hair and makeup tutorials and also have awesome fashion hauls.  their links are: Elle's and Blair's.

10) What is your favorite fabric? hmm..i love soft things! cashmere, chiffon and super-soft cotton are probably my faves right now. i would never wear anything that itches me and makes me want to scratch all day long, so some fabrics no matter how cute are just out of the question!

11) Who is your favorite model? heidi klum! i looove her. the woman has had a couple kids and still looks amazing. she's not stick thin either and has some curves. i looooove her!

12) If you had $ 5,000 to spend on any one item, what would it be? haha.on one item. i wouldn't.there is no way, i am going to spend 5,000 on only one item. even if i was a billionaire!

13) Heels or flats? well since i am sooo tall, i usually don't wear heels. but i looooove them. i wear flats or boots most of the time, but if im getting dressed up, i'll put on some heels and embrace the supermodel height for the night.

14) What purse do you currently use? currently, i am using this crossbody brown satchel purse that i got at nordstroms a couple of months ago. i loove how it's so easy to wear and it goes with a lot of different outfits.

15) Is fashion in your blood or your jeans? lol.i have four brothers and my mom hates shopping. it's definitely in my jeans. haha.but maybe one day, i can pass it on to my daughters if i have any!

0 Responses to '15 Fashion Questions'

Post a Comment

Subscribe: