Forever 21 Finds

Posted by kari On 5:06 PM
I must admit I have a love/hate relationship with Forever 21.  I absolutely hate rummaging through racks trying to find things and I also hate that not all of their clothes are good quality, although I must admit they are definitely getting better.  i loove that every so often i go in there and hit the jackpot and come out with tons of clothes for a fraction of the cost.  forever 21 is my go to store when i am trying out new trends that i am not 100% sure about yet.  because clothes there are so inexpensive, if you end up hating the trend you do not have to feel guilty and give up shopping for a month or two.

here's what i'm currently crushin' on at forever.
Forever 21 Finds

     
 



0 Responses to 'Forever 21 Finds'

Post a Comment

Subscribe: